Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Not this Question again!!!

She is always my pretty angel
residing in my heart of heaven;
My heart will echo Sha, sha, sha, sha....
always my mind sing sa re ga ma.

she is such a beauty
always my thanga katty;
we'r having a best relation
share care love and affection.

We travelled 4 miles in life
she will be my sweetest wife;
our love is a growing seed
the roots are going deep
It's a colorful weed.

she is such a kind
wished me in the Bday night;
she is a red rose
the red is my running blood.

she sleep in my pumping heart
my breath is her ceiling fan;
she is the only one
I never cared for any one.

being such a person
asked me a punching question;
WILL I BE LIKE THIS ALWAYS
in the future of Our love function?:(

Wat is this question baby
the answer itself u know clearly;
close ur eyes tight
ask to ur insight, yes;
It may even tell u
Where is my soul living...
that is YOU!

Pls Dont ask me such a question
It gives me a lots of consternation;
I want to say u one thing
not even more than a line
i.e I love you...ALWAYS!!! :)